Sunday, September 25, 2016

5 years ago.. shu uemura absolute essence oil review

I first came across Shu Uemura's products from the salon at my hotel in Vegas nearly 5 years ago. I have been a fan ever since. Their products are bit pricey, but they do work really well. $68 for a bottle of their art of oil, and what makes it so magical?  

"Camellia Oil
The Camellia Japonica is a tree known for its strength, and can survive hundreds of years, withstanding very low temperatures. Very rich in essential lipids, Camellia Oil nourishes and smoothes the hair fiber, protecting it from drying out. It is one of the most rapidly absorbed oils and provides deep nutrition and moisture, imparting a supple and velvety feel.


FRAGRANCE: Camellia Petal
TOP NOTES: Sparkling Grapefruit, Green Almond
MIDDLE NOTES: Fleur-de-lis, Camellia Petals
BASE NOTES: Cosmetic Gourmet, Velvety Musks" - Shu Uemura's official site

I got the bottle that works for hair and body. This is my first time using this formula. However, I have purchased the normal essence absolue for moisture and protection. The scent is the same and there doesn't seem to be a great difference between the two. The scent is light and not perfumey. Their hair line has expanded quite a bit since I first used them, but this is definitely something I'd repurchase in the future. 

 Pumpkin spice cheerios are SOLD OUT here too. God damn.. They're sold out all over bay area according to Target's website. Lol.. what the hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment