Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Halloween Foxy Illustrations Japan

I love Japanese snacks. Why doesn't the US get COOL snacks like this? BAG OF BONES LOL.... I am SO EXCITED for Halloween. It has always been one of my favorite events. I have always celebrated it growing up, but things really aren't the same in terms of trick or treat. Haha, I am still into celebrating Halloween the adult way! Cook Halloween themed food, dress up ;) and a little champagne. :P

 I AM SO GLAD that PEACH JOHN did a collab with FOXY ILLUSTRATIONS. I have always been a huge fan of this guy's work. He knows what a girl wants to say secretly. Haha.. I didn't get the PJ set and robe because they were sold out pretty quickly.
 If you have been following me for awhile, you will remember me wearing a few tops with this art style in my past posts :P PIC IS TAKEN FROM FOXY ILLUSTRATIONS!
PIC IS TAKEN FROM FOXY ILLUSTRATIONS Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment