Thursday, September 22, 2016

HONEST Shampoo + Body Wash, Conditioner Review Apricot Kiss

 Anime Steph?!
The following review is for HONEST's deeply nourishing shampoo + body wash and conditioner. I wanted to look for a gentle baby wash for my makeup brushes while I was shopping at Whole Food's. I came across these and liked the scent (apricot kiss), so I decided to give them a try. The scent is very light, nothing artificial or overwhelming. I have slowly switched over to natural products over the last two years. (I DO NOT use everything natural FYI. Maybe 70% of my products are) When you take the time to read labels, you will be surprised when kind of SHIT gets added into your products. It is almost like you're paying these companies to kill you slowly. -___-;;; I was not a chemistry major, but I have completed college level chemistry and organic chemistry classes. Furthermore, you can ALWAYS find reliable and sited sources on this topic online nowadays. All these filler compounds or ingredients to cut costs. Okay let's get back onto the topic. There isn't as much moisture as I expected, but I have damaged hair. My hair did feel soft after and this set definitely felt gentle on my color treated hair. There isn't anything "WOW" about these two products, and I probably wouldn't repurchase in the future. It costs 13 bucks each, which is almost as much as Shu Uemura's color lustre sulfate-free brilliant glaze shampoo. (6 buck difference) I have been a huge fan of Shu Uemura's hair line. If you just want a gentle shampoo for yourself, your infant or makeup brushes, I'd say give it a try and it smells wonderful. For those who have dry hair, I'd say skip it instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment