Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Growing tired

My birthday is coming up, but there's nothing I'd like to do or want specifically. That is because I don't really feel like there's anything missing in my life. A fancy dinner I asked myself, nah... I haven't had an appetite recently. Go shopping maybe? Nah... I have more than enough of clothes, shoes and purses. All I want to do is spend my birthday with my fam bam Bor Bor. 


I don't know why, but I LOVE HALLOWEEN. I have always wanted to be a WITCH when I was a kid, but never got to be one! When I got older.. I'd just want to dress SEXY for parties and shit you know. Now I just DON'T CARE for parties, I just wanna cook up a halloween themed meal and enjoy my pumpkin treats. LMAO. I was listening to XMAS songs yesterday! WTF... lol. What the fuck, will I buy an ugly christmas sweater next? -___-;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment