Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday heat. Terrace house by netflix review






I have been watching "Terrace House" by Netflix. It is like the Japanese "Real Word: Tokyo". I have watched a few seasons of Real World growing up, so I know what the show's pace is usually like. I stopped watching "reality TV" completely after high school because it was the same shit over and over again. Drama, drinking, shit talking, gossips, lies and etc. That formula works, but it got old for me. The pace is not what you'd expect from the standard "Real World". Everyone seems mature for their age, but that's what living in Tokyo (high cost of living and everyone is usually on their own) does and the culture. There won't be crazy parties, clubbing or that sort. They don't all get along perfectly, but they all talk calmly in attempt to resolve issues. I am on episode 8 and it's been pretty interesting so far. Perhaps this is the mature version of "Real World".

No comments:

Post a Comment