Sunday, January 15, 2017

Catsitting SMOKEY

 If you guys have been following my story, you'll know that I lured this stray out from the parking lot by making "meow" sounds. (We first met in October or something) Lol, silly I know, but I took this stray in and took her to the vet a few weeks ago. It turned out she was microchipped. By law, the vet had to keep her at their hospital until the owner responds. We waited two weeks and she was said to be a trap and release cat. I was so happy for her, so she's been staying at the company as a company cat because everyone loves her there. It just doesn't feel right to be without a cat lol... if you know what I mean. This meowth is level 2! Bor bor was level 70 something. I just gave her her first bath ever! She will go back to the company in a week!
 You're 3-5 yo according to your microchip. This might've been your first bath, and I am so proud of you! 


 You are welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment