Friday, January 13, 2017

FUCK 9LIVES

 The vet at this shelter called me to tell me that he had bit her and she had to quarantine him by law. She went on telling me, "I never felt comfortable wit this whole adoption. Everyone likes him because he's pretty. He needs someone who's experienced with feral cats. He's a feral cat. I was listening to your conversation, you picked him because he is cute. Would you pick a black cat if he had the same personality? I feel like people are not giving other cats chances." I told her yes and that I was considering the blind one as well and aren't most of the cats in the shelter feral. Seriously... I told her she wasted my time and how she could've told me earlier if she never wanted me to adopt him. It was so unprofessional. Now he can't be taken home because he had "bit" her. All cats need time to warm up... how could she be so judgmental? This poor kitten is in a new environment with different scents and of course he'd be frightened. I am so disappointed by her response and how she handled this whole situation.

"I feel like people only adopt them because they think they're cute. What if it was a black cat, would you still want to adopt it?" Yes... I've cared for these 4 cats. I took care of Bor for 14 years and recently saved this stray that I named Smokey. Smokey turned out to be microchipped, I waited two weeks for her owner to give me a yes and legally take her. She was a trap and release cat. Two of them are darker, but that didn't stop me from caring and loving them. Bitch you don't even know me. She deserved to be scratched. 😾 Poor kitten was simply scared, how could the vet not understand that? The kitten might become a barn cat, even though I am ready to take him in. I can't believe the veterinarian was so rude about this whole thing. She didn't even give him a chance to warm up and shine. Bor's primary veterinarian was willing to write a letter to ensure my responsibility as an owner, but I feel like this shelter vet might not give in. 😾


CAT RACIST? NO way, I have had "darker" cats as well! I can't believe this bitch would say this kind of shit to people who just want to care for some poor kittens. I have already signed a contract with this shelter! They want to send the kittens to become BARN cats! I can't believe it! Wasted my time that I CAN NEVER GET BACK and the disappointment.

THEIR WEBSITE -________-;;; FYI. I will consult with the County of San Mateo, since I don't think it is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment