Saturday, January 21, 2017

Where u at? 6 weeks.

 I have been taking baths to relax myself
 Smokey thanks for being there!

 Why do cats like sleeping on my ass?
 I like the variety here. 3 diff kinds of UNI!
 SO TRUE. My brother is the only guy who has punched me in the eye. -______-;;;
 The vet or founder from this shelter SUDDENLY called to tell me that UNI is back up for adoption. What the fuck. Is this menopause speaking? She told me she could even change the bite date to a few days earlier JUST SO THAT I could take him home TOMORROW (SATURDAY). 10 days from the bite would be MONDAY (1/23/17). Anyway... I raced to the shelter after speaking with her on the phone and the shelter was about 30 - 35 minutes away. I was so happy to see him, and he didn't seem to be well. I saw him sneezing and had discharge about 3 weeks ago, and he is STILL sick. The fuck..... and he is now in the same cage with another kitten who seems healthy. This  kitten just came in yesterday or something according to the volunteer. What this shelter does really fucking baffles me. He seemed happy to see me and was purring. "MAMA TAKE ME HOME". Sorry baby UNI, you are under "quarantine" for biting that lunatic. I have my healthy company cat staying at my home and I will consult with my primary vet before introducing them to each other especially with UNI's condition. -________-;;;



 








This shelter is a no kill, so this cat's ears will be removed according to the volunteer. I hope this beautiful cat stays strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment