Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Stayin' busy

 I have been SO busy, and I purposely kept it that way. I haven't been updating much or gaming much aside from my blog. I feel so bad for not updating or replying to your messages if you've messaged me. I am NOT being snobby btw lol. I NEVER reply on PSN because it takes forever to type for me! Sorry. Yes I have seen the ANIME, but I liked it a lot. Haha. I literally AVOID staying home ever since Bor Bor has passed.
 It made me somewhat sad while I shopped for cat things for my newly adopted kitten. I saw some of the "MATURE" cat food I'd buy for Bor Bor... It hurts knowing that I am not shopping for her, but I know she will understand.
 I went with this one...
 Smokey, the company cat! She always responds to my "meows". HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment