Sunday, January 8, 2017

Dear Bor Bor Part 2


I adopted this kitten on the 4th week ever since you've passed away. It doesn't mean I forgot about you and you know... you will always be my mama's number one. You showed me what it was like to have a pet and what it meant to be loved. I will be fair to this kitten and will love him with all my heart. Even though my bond with him will not be as deep as ours, I will try my best to train this little boy (meowth). I was a little girl when I first met you, and you witnessed mama turn into a woman. This new step brother of yours will probably be there by the time I have a baby? Don't be jealous or sad because you will always have a very special spot in my heart. You knew the coolest tricks Bor Bor, did you know that and I didn't even train you to do them! Haha, I hope this little boy will behave and not give me a hard time! I will try my best not to compare you two in order to be fair. I will try my best to be fair and a good owner. Love you Bor Bor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see your beautiful angel wings! =) Love, your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment