Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Manara BB Liquid Bar review



I had a good experience with their hot cleansing gel, so I decided to try some of their other products. I have COMBINATION skin. This will probably remind you of the Shiseido sunscreen foundation stick in terms of its size. The formula is surprisingly SMOOTH and CREAMY even when it is in bar form. I was very SHOCKED by how easily this glided onto my skin. This felt super moisturizing and slightly heavy for my combination skin. I would definitely recommend this to people who have DRY skin or during the winter where your skin gets more dry. My skin color is NC 20 - NC 25, and this was a perfect match for me. I purchased the standard color from amazon. It felt creamier than any cream foundation I have used in the past which includes Shiseido, Za and Mac. The staying power wasn't as good as I'd like it to be on my combination skin. My skin got oily pretty quickly while I had this product on my skin. Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me.

What the Shisedo sun protection stick foundation looks like. Photo taken from Google Search.

No comments:

Post a Comment