Monday, December 12, 2016

Almost 3 days

I've never gotten mad at her for scratching me by accident, puking, pooping or peeing whatever since I moved out with her. She peed on my Chanel wallet, agent provocateur leather heels and balenciaga bag. They were all ruined, but I didn't get mad at her at all. I simply asked her why she did that, then kissed her. She didn't do it intentionally and I knew it deep down. I didn't want to ruin our bond over stupid things that I could easily clean up and replace. Lastly, wounds heal and I didn't mind. I miss her so much.
 The last time I drove was with bor bor in in my car. One of the few times I used the m mode because I had to rush her to the animal hospital. I would not turn on music whenever she was in the car because I didn't want to hurt her ears. What was soft to me might be loud to her... sigh. I was so cautious with every little thing related to her....
The doctors at my mom's new hospital have been wanting to meet me strangely. Apparently this guy told my mom he wanted to buy me a new cat, and my mom told him, "Oh no... her cat was a gift from GOD. Money can't buy her happiness." *GOOD JOB MOM* My mom jokingly told him I would only be interested in a cat from JAPAN which costs a few thousand plus a plane ticket. Well.. truth is I would rather adopt one if I absolutely had to. I'd love to shower a poor stray with love when I am ever ready to love another cat again. I just can't see myself loving another ever again.
"There are three colour 'ranges', Red, blue or natural. You can select a colour range but not the final shade so it may be dark red or very pale pink, dark blue or very pale blue clear, dark brown-to yellow to very pale clear.

Your pets fur decides the final shade depending on the mineral content which makes it completely unique. "

No comments:

Post a Comment