Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Depression

My mom told me to set it up by placing her favorite things. I placed her favorite toys and treats. I still need to put my favorite photo of Bor Bor in the frame.
 She loved being around me when she was alive.
 Her paw... was the best.

I wanted to buy this for Bor Bor. I went to the animal shelter just because I missed touching a cat. Of course, it was nothing like Bor Bor. Duh.. what did I expect?! In the back of my mind, I kept thinking wow Bor Bor was not feisty like this and countless thoughts about Bor Bor. It was not as relaxing as I thought for those reasons. I wonder what she is doing in cat heaven if it does exist. I wonder if she is watching over me while sitting on a cloud that resembles a chicken. Chicken was her favorite and my home made bread or sweet bun. She didn't like fish at all. My dear Bor Bor... mama misses you so much. I know it'll take time, writing about her seems to help. Our precious memories together are forever engraved in my heart. No one was there to greet me when I went home. Bor Bor would normally go up to me whenever I started to cry or call for her. She came instantly and she would either sniff or lick me. :*( God... where are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment