Sunday, December 11, 2016

Unexplained mystery. Paranormal shit?

I have had my security cameras installed ever since someone stole my package. I have been checking each recording, since I get notifications whenever anything is detected. It has not "missed" any recordings and it's so sensitive that it's records just from me switching the light on and off. I just had the time to look through my recordings, and I WAS not able to find the recording of Bor Bor's body being brought down to the first floor, in order to be taken to the hospital. Her body was wrapped up and placed in a box along with an outfit of hers and two of my shirts. They were all meant to be cremated with her. I find it SO strange that THIS IS THE ONLY clip missing. MY BROTHER IS 5'10 and 168 lbs who was holding onto a box. HOW COULD MY CAMERA POSSIBLY MISS THIS and NOT DETECT IT? This is the fucking weird part. I have watched paranormal investigation shows. They would have scenarios like "OH MY CAMERA or FLASHLIGHT SOMEHOW JUST DIDNT FUNCTION". I'd think to myself, "UH HUH.. yeah right, what a coincidence? Yeah yeah..", BUT FUCK... this is happening to me. Something didn't want it to be recorded. She was always hiding from me whenever she was sick, and I could tell she didn't want me to see her sick. This is something I seriously CANNOT explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment