Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Heartache Poppet Review

 My usual therapy.
 It took a little over 4 weeks to complete. The quality is amazing especially for the price (~ Around 5400 yen)
 Bor bor with her actual sister from the same litter. REST IN PEACE you two...
I hit the corner of the TV stand and started to say OUCH. Normally Bor Bor would run up to me to see if I was okay. There was NO BOR BOR, I started to cry out loud because I was so saddened by the fact that we can't make NEW memories anymore. I can ONLY see her in photos and videos. I miss her so much. I can't stop myself from looking at her photos and videos.
 A day before PP passed. :*(
My little angel Bor Bor.. how is life in the after life if there is one?
My first pets... ever. First cut is the deepest.

No comments:

Post a Comment