Sunday, December 11, 2016

Can't stop looking at your photos















I am so NOT used to not having you in my life. It feels weird to NOT see you on your usual chair. It feels weird to NOT buy you cat food from the pet isle. It feels weird to NOT have to see your food crumbs.
I should just make a damn list of things that I miss:
-  Giving you a bath
- Clipping your nails
- Touching you
- Sleeping with you
- Cleaning up after your mess
- Kissing you
- Taking pics with you
- Hugging you
- Having you greet me when I come home
- Seeing you by my side whenever I cook in the kitchen
- Feeling your warmth
- Having you check on me whenever I cry or get sick
- Seeing you chase after little things
- Having you pounce on my feet
- Having you wait for me outside of the shower
- Having you outside of my bathroom door
- Having you push open my doors
- Having you follow me inside the closet
- Waking up next to your fat butt
- Waking up next to your face
- Waking up next to you in general
- Rubbing your paws
- Holding onto your paws as I fall asleep
- Having you rest your chin on me
- Having you rest next to my laptop as I online shop
- Using you as my pillow
- Drooling on you
- Kissing your nose
- Cleaning your ears

The list goes on... I miss her so much. So much... Life feels so empty without her presence. I can't stop crying and feeling this pain. I want to be strong for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment