Saturday, December 3, 2016

Asthma Cat





Bor bor has been coughing a few times a day, so my veterinarian and I decided to have her finish her antibiotics before doing anything else. It turns out she has developed asthma, which really broke my heart. I have switched over to "natural" cleaning products and organic products for both of us a few years ago, since animals' senses are many times stronger than ours and I didn't want her to have to smell them. I am a clean freak, so I would often wipe her food and toilet area down. I tried my best to have her live a healthier life ever since I moved out of my home. I just didn't think she would develop asthma of all things, and that means she'll have to take med for this until the day she passes. I think I might be being a little negative here, but it's been tough emotionally. I am grateful that she's still by my side, but it hurts a lot to see her suffer. Sigh... I had some fun at the arcade today.

No comments:

Post a Comment